(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior. The purpose of the processing is the operation of a website for the purpose of offering fitted kitchens.
Island Labs GmbH
represented by the managing director:
Contact details of our data protection officer:
Projekt 29 GmbH & Co. KG
Tel. : 0941-2986930
He can also be reached by mail (Post) at our address with the addition „to the data protection officer“.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form on our website, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights with regards to the personal data concerning you:
– Right to information (Art. 15 DS-GVO),
– Right to rectification or erasure (Art. 16 and 17 DS-GVO),
– Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 DS-GVO),
– Right to object to processing (Art. 21 DS-GVO),
– Right to data portability (Art. 20 DS-GVO),
– Right to revoke consent given (Art. 7(3) DS-GVO).
Please contact us for this purpose at the contact details listed in § 1.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO)
– Date and time of access
– Names of websites accessed
– Names of files downloaded
– Volume of data transferred
– Status code of access (successful/erroneous)
– Type and version of browser used
– Operating system of the user
– URL of the website from which our offer was accessed
– IP address of the calling computer
– Provider via which access is made.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (here by us), certain information flows. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (in addition b)
– Persistent cookies (in addition c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These includes, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound to our instructions within the framework of written commissioned processing agreements in accordance with Art. 28 DS-GVO and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA („Google“). Google Analytics uses „cookies“, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
This website uses Google Analytics exclusively with the extension „_anonymizeIp()“, which ensures an anonymization of the IP address by shortening and excludes a direct personal reference. Through the extension, your IP address is shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. In these exceptional cases, this processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes. On our behalf, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing us with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
Google LLC, headquartered in the USA, is certified for the us-European data protection agreement „Privacy Shield“, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection applicable in the EU.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfillment of a contract
with you, which is presented by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact details:
Island Labs Ltd.
Tel. : +49 30 747784 0
The controller collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of handling the application procedure. The processing may also take place electronically. This is particularly the case if an applicant submits relevant application documents to the controller electronically, for example by e-mail or via a web form located on the website. For more information on the data protection provisions relating to the application process, please refer to the relevant data protection declaration for applicants at the following
Our business operations require that data be collected and processed. Where data collection and processing take place, data protection and data security must be guaranteed. For us, this is not just a legal requirement, but a very real concern. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding data protection in connection with our services, please do not hesitate to contact us using the above contact details (see please § 1).